- The USCIRF is accused of an anti-Muslim bias in the Washington Post.
- The Freedom From Religion Foundation, a U.S. group that seek increased separation of church and state, is lobbying the federal government to end tax breaks for ministers.
- A church that mixes Eastern Orthodoxy with Evangelical Christianity.
- Pew releases a study on the religious attitudes of the millennials.
- A group unhappy with current trends in the Lutheran Church has unveiled plans to form a rival, the North American Lutheran Church (NALC), which will promote traditional teachings.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Many Recent Events
Too many to say too much: